I have encountered so many people, younger and older who are settling, living their lives on auto-pilot because they’ve believed the lie they’ve told themselves. Maybe you’ve heard it before, maybe you’ve said and believed it. The lie,
“I don’t like my life but it is what it is, there’s nothing I can do about it. “
This “lie” has crushed more dreams, ruined many lives, and stolen so much of what could have been in the world. Let’s be clear, it is a lie.
It’s a lie because you were created for more. You were created:
- To live a rich and satisfying life (John 10:10)
- To have dominion (Genesis 1:28)
- For God to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you could ask or think (Ephesians 3:20)
How can someone created for such greatness settle for a life that is less than God’s plan for your life?
The answer is, don’t settle, don’t do it, don’t buy the lie. There is still time to change the path you’re on, there’s time to start living the life you really want to live. How?
- The first step is to make the decision to live the life you really want.
- Get really clear about the life you want.
- Create a plan for making the life you want happen.
- Take action and implement your plan for the life you want.
There’s so much more but if you’re currently not living the life you want I don’t want to overwhelm you and have the overwhelm prevent you from taking action. Instead, I’ve created a free 4 week email course that will help you get on the path to living the life you really want. Each week you receive a short lesson and an action to take. You don’t need a lot of time to complete the action step so don’t use not having time as an excuse. During the 4 weeks you’ll get clear about what you want. Once you’re clear about what you really want you’ll be ready to get focused to create a plan and take action, but first, get clear about what you want. Sign up for the course below: