There are so many options in life that it can be overwhelming trying to narrow things down. If you want clarity around your relationships, career/purpose, finances, health, and spiritual life, it’s time to RESURRECT YOUR LIFE:
Does this sound familiar?
- I don’t know what I want to do with my life
- I’m unfulfilled
- I’m just going through the motions
- There has to be more to life than this
- I need help
- I wish someone would just show me what to do
- I’m so tired of living like this
- I feel so hopeless
If you’re anything like I used to be, you want more for your life than you are currently experiencing. You’re not satisfied with the way things are in your life but you are stuck right there. You just can’t seem to move from the place of dissatisfaction and frustration to the place of doing something about it.
You want to have a better life, a resurrected life, and have a vision for those nice categories everyone talks about, you know, spiritual, financial, physical, relationships, purpose, but the mere thought of it overwhelms you. It seems like every area of your life is spiralling out of control and you don’t know where to begin.
I know that feeling. I was there. Everything was “off” and no area of my life was the way I wanted it to be. The disappointment and overwhelm had me frozen in place. I wanted to “get it together” but the task seemed too enormous. I didn’t know what to do. I read lots of books and they had great advice but I couldn’t implement them. My life needed resurrecting and I felt like I needed someone to hold my hands and guide me.
Are any of these familiar to you?
- You purchase programs to grow your business and you implement nothing.
- You want to take a trip but make no plans to make it happen.
- Your marriage is falling apart and you do nothing about it.
- You are in a job that you hate but you make no plans to go after another one.
- § You know that you need to spend more time with your children but you watch them falter instead.
- You want to get your college degree but you don’t research colleges.
- You want to start a business but don’t know where to start.
- You want a better life but do nothing to make it better.
I did eventually break free of that overwhelm and disappointment. It was a long journey and it didn’t have to be. Because of my experience I want to help others who are in that same predicament and want to break free.
Something has to change.There’s a quote that goes “nothing changes until something changes” Guess what? It’s true. You probably already know that right? Yeah, I knew it too. That was part of the problem. I knew that something had to change. I just didn’t know how to make that change. I needed someone to guide me, to show me how to change.
§ I was tired of beating myself up.
§ I was tired of living with regret.
§ I was tired of living a mediocre life.
Did you notice all those “tireds”? I was tired, physically and mentally, and I no longer wanted to be that way.
I woke up one morning (literally and figuratively) and decided to do something about where I was in my life. That’s when I resurrected my life. It was like I was given a new life. That’s what I want to share with you, how to change your life from one of disappointment and frustration to one with purpose and passion. A life that you wake up smiling and excited to live each day.
This package consists of weekly one on one conversations with me. That’s 4, 45 minute powerful calls!! Sign up now and let’s change things together. It’s time for you to:
- Feel a renewed sense of hope that a fulfilling life can be yours
- Have clarity around your vision for your relationships, careeer/purpose, finances, health, and spiritual life
- Have a road map to achieve what you want in your life