I have been on a spiritual journey, an encounter with the Lord. It was rough, I’m not going to lie. However, I am so much better because of it. I learned so much about myself, God’s plan for my life, and faith to believe for miracles. I am so full and my relationship with the Lord is much more intimate. Life is beautiful. He has a wonderful plan for my life and do you know that God’s plan for you is also wonderful.
If you too are on a journey to deeper intimacy with the Lord, a journey to find out what you’re supposed to do with your life, or you’re struggling to trust God to do what you believe He wants you to do, I want to share with you some of what I’ve learned on my journey so far.
1. God’s plan for your life is good. He really desires the best for you. You have to believe it.
2. God desires an intimate relationship with you. God created you to worship Him. He wants to spend time with you.
3. God wants you to trust Him with your WHOLE life. He wants total reliance on Him and Him alone. He can be trusted.
4. You have to have faith in God. It pleases Him and He rewards your faith in Him.
5. The process…ouch! (haha) It will be worth it, keep your eyes fixed on Him.
I know how frustrating it can be trying to figure out which direction to go in your life. Knowing deep within you that there is something else that you are supposed to be doing but not knowing what that. Just know that God wants to share His plans with you but He can’t do it unless you’re spending time with Him. I want to encourage you to do it today!
“O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.”